What's all wrong with this picture?
1. Jack likes to take his pants off at nap time sometimes. Like this day.
2. Aaaand what's that you see just a few inches behind the pants? That would be a diaper. The diaper. As in, the one he was wearing when he got in bed.
3. Note the dark spot on the sheet near his right foot. That would be wet. And the best part is, he was fine until he saw me. I excited him. :)
4. That was my first thought anyhow... then I realized that whole half of the crib sheet was wet. *sigh*
5. Check out the big smile! He's so happy to be airing out and shooting his willy all willy nilly around the room.
As a side note, how about those ugly crib rail guards!? Jack went through a "I'll chew my way out of the crib" phase, so I improvised and tied fleece blankets over the rails with the ugliest ribbon in my collection. Fear not though, Raggedy Ann and Andy fleece is in the house, and new guards that match the nursery will be done soon.... although I think we've passed the chewing phase and probably don't even need them anymore.
It has been awhile since I've blogged, so I thought it was time for an update. We're getting through the days, trying to stay positive and focus on the future. There are very few days without tears, but we're getting through with each other.
Thanks for all of your continued prayers and support.