If you are following this blog in your reader, you may have noticed that I published 125 posts today. In case that piqued your curiosity, it happened because I merged my family blog into this, my craft blog. When I started writing back in 2006, this is where it all began. Then, when I started stamping and working on design teams, I decided to split the two. After much consideration, I've decided that life is just easier if everything is in one place, so I'm back where I began. Everything comes full circle, doesn't it?
I thought I'd share a few pictures of Jack, in honor of his recent birthday. I saw a post on Pinterest recently with an idea to ask your child the same twenty questions every year on their birthday and record the answers, so that's what I've done here. I think the original idea was to scrapbook it all, but I'm not quite that organized with my photos yet, so for now blogging will have to suffice.
Once again (I know you've heard it before) I am hoping to get back into blogging on a more regular basis. I miss writing, and this is as good an outlet as any. Thanks to all who have followed me through the last couple of years. I appreciate it!
And now, I give you Jack at 4:
1. What is your favorite color? Black. No, wait... Purple. Or maybe blue.
2. What is your favorite toy? Star Wars Galactic Heroes
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show? Max and Ruby, followed closely by Caillou
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Peanut Butter & Jelly with a side of Applesauce
6. What is your favorite outfit? Comfy pants and a character tee
7. What is your favorite game? Light Saber duels!
8. What is your favorite snack? Goldfish crackers
9. What is your favorite animal? Hmm... I'm not sure he has one.
10. What is your favorite song? At the moment, any from The Wizard of Oz
11. What is your favorite book? Any about Thomas the Tank Engine
12. Who is your best friend? I think it's Mama. He says I'm his girlfriend. :)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Kashi Oatmeal - Vanilla flavor
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Bat the ball around the yard. Hop.
15. What is your favorite drink? Lemonade or Ice Water
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas!
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? A few Star Wars guys and a stuffed Buzz Lightyear. :)
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? Stoneyfield Farms Chocolate Underground or Banilla Yogurt.
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? A Cheeseburger
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A fireman, a doctor, and a Jedi Knight, in that order.