Saturday, July 7, 2007

Need a Pickup?


I received this set with my starter kit from Stampin' Up! and have really been at a loss as to what to do with it. It's not one I would have initially chosen for myself, but it's growing on me. The picture didn't turn out the best, but I am happy with the result. The image was colored with an aquapainter and inkpads (squeezed the pad to get ink on the inside of the lid and then picked it up with the aquapainter to watercolor). I added Crystal Effects to the windows, but it sort of erupted when I was applying it so the glass will look *really* thick. Oh well. It's still cute. The edges of the vanilla cardstock are frayed to look old. The background is stamped off once to so the ink is lighter than the sentiment.

Stamps: Loads of Love, Flannel Plaid background
Paper: Close to Cocoa, Very Vanilla, Old Olive
Ink: Close to Cocoa, Old Olive, Ruby Red, More Mustard, Going Grey
Accessories: Brads, Moss gingham ribbon, aquapainters
Technique: tearing, fraying, watercoloring

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips