Sunday, August 19, 2007

Garden Whimsey


Well, I think we've all been there. You see that one stamp set that you just *have to* have.... then you get it, and are at a total loss of what to do with it. Argh. Garden Whimsey is that set for me! This is the first card I've come up with that's even remotely worthy of posting, and I'm still not 100% in love with it. Not sure how I feel about the floating primas... but I do like what I did with the sponging around the sentiment. It just needed something. I tried a prima in the middle of the circle - no go. Tried a little lady bug in there - nope. Nothing worked, but the space was so empty!
Anyhow, the basic "ingredients" include WW, Positively Pink, and Lovely Lilac paper, PP ink and matching ribbon. The sentiment is raised on dimensionals, and the prima is attached with a mini glue dot. I hope y'all are having better luck with this one than I am!

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips