Friday, May 2, 2008

All I Have Seen




I'm working on improving my card photos (among others). What do you think? I think I need to scrap the flash. The sentiment on this card reads "All I have seen teaches me to trust the Creator for all I have not seen. - Ralph Waldo Emerson" I had to make this card in a hurry (as EVERY card is made these days, *sigh*) for the funeral of a friend's husband. The hardest card for me to make is a masculine card. Second place goes to a sympathy card. This makes a masculine sympathy card my worst stamping nightmare. I'm absolutely in love with this poly-twill ribbon from the Occasions Mini though! I'm going to need to order the chocolate chip before that mini catalog is retired...

Details:
Stamps: All I Have Seen
Paper: Old Olive, Really Rust, Very Vanilla
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip
Other: Poly-twill Old Olive Ribbon

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips