Monday, February 25, 2013

True Love

Have you had a chance to look through my Origami Owl site? It has been four months since I joined this company as an Independent Designer and I am still loving every single minute of it. I have been with other direct sales companies in the past, but have never felt as at home and comfortable as I do with this company; and on this team (both the larger one above me and the fantastic one I am building myself). 

My little Team FAITH (named for the leap of faith I took when joining the company before ever seeing the product outside of a catalog) has grown by leaps and bounds in the past four months and now holds upwards of 25 designers. Twenty-five! I was blessed to promote from Designer to Leading Designer in January, and am on track for yet another promotion this month. None of this would be possible without the amazing ladies I "work" with and the equally amazing ladies and friends who have supported me by hosting shows and helping to spread the word about my business. Thank you all from the bottom of my heart! 




I was doing some reading online this morning about network marketing and came across this 2005 article from Entrepreneur magazine. The article is titled, "7 Tips For Network Marketing Success" and talks about what to look for in a company. To summarize, the six key factors for choosing a direct sales company include stability, excellent products and service, the generosity of the pay plan, the integrity of the company, the momentum of the company, and finally the training and support available. I'm proud to be a part of a company that encompasses all six elements so completely.

If you have ever thought about getting into direct sales, and working towards earning a full time income from home, I invite you to consider Origami Owl, and also consider joining us on Team Faith. The ladies on our team are spread from coast to coast with representation in Washington, Oregon, California, Idaho, Montana, Utah, Colorado, Arkansas, Pennsylvania and here in Wisconsin. We also have ladies in Minnesota and Tennessee who are currently on the wait list and more exited than ever to get their official invitations to join. We would love to have you with us! If you are looking for a positive, energetic, affirming and faith-based group of ladies with a strong structure in place and a mentor (Me!) dedicated to helping you develop and grow your business, look no further!

In four short months this journey has well exceeded every goal I set for my first year of business and then some. As always a little faith has taken me a long way in life, and for that I am truly grateful.

If you or anyone you know is interested in learning more, please message me through my Facebook page or click the link in the sidebar to the right of this post to email me directly.

God bless,

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips