Tuesday, June 19, 2007

And so it begins...

Not only does my life as a Stampin' Up! demonstrator begin this week, but so does my life as a blogger. And I can honestly say I never thought either day would come. As I sit here typing, I feel a bit like Doogie Houser when he would type his little blurbs at the end of each episode. I only hope that on occasion I can be as witty.

About Stampin' Up!... I have received my starter kit, and am in the process of mounting my stamps. Once fully mounted, I expect the creativity will begin its unending flow. Let's hope so anyhow! My next task is to make a quantity of invites to send, inviting friends and family to my first class.

Meanwhile, preparations are in place for Henry's first birthday party this weekend. We're full to the gills with baby sesame street decorations, and are hoping for good weather so that we can have the festivities on the porch... or should I say "lanai"? I believe that's the southern term for "porch" and it just sounds so much nicer, doesn't it?

"Meet me on the lanai at sunset..." ;o)

post signature

1 comment:

CraftyEngineer said...

Welcome to blogland! Good luck in your creative endeavors!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips