Monday, June 8, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peeks, Day 1



Yay! It's time for another Pink Cat Studio release! Y'all know I am just in LOVE with Billy. He reminds me so much of my Henry (who turns 3 soon! Ack! How did that happen?!). This newest Billy set is absolutely adorable. Four of the most deliciously boyish stamps EVER! And the little appearances by the pooch just crack me up. :)

Be sure to stop back tomorrow to see another peek, and then Wednesday to see the full set. You can also click over to the other PCS DT members by following the blog links in my sidebar.

Enjoy the day!
Photobucket

post signature

14 comments:

Vicki G said...

Fun Cheery Card Sarah, I love it!

Melissa said...

Oh my, this is a C-U-T-E card!

Kim said...

What a fun card Sarah! Love the paper! How have you been? Life is crazy here so sorry I haven't been visiting lately...I do sneak by to see your work but don't always get time to comment :( Hope you are doing good!
Hugs~ Kim

Maria said...

Awesome card, Sarah!! Your surfing Billy looks way cool! Love the colors that you used. It's bright and sunny. . .feels like summer looking at your card. Can't wait to see your sneak peek for tomorrow!

Maria

Melissa said...

I love your card Sarah! The colours are fantastic, great job!!
Hugs,
Melissa

Mariska said...

What a gorgeous card Sarah. Love the glittery wave and the little piercings! Perfect layout and fantastic colouring! Can't wait to see what you've got in store tomorrow!

xxx
Mariska

Jodi said...

Very pretty card Sarah! Love your background paper, perfect for him.
Hugs
Jodi =)

Becky Carafa said...

so cute and fun! Love the sparkly water. Can you tell me what colors you used for his hair, I'm having a hard time getting a blond I like.

Sparkplug17 said...

So cute! I'll have to get this since Brent says Dude all the time.

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Great card Sarah and I love the papers and piercing detail, fabulous colouring, Hugs, Nikki x

Danni said...

So fun!!

Lorie said...

I've been waiting patiently to see your sneak peeks! Love this one...too cute!

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!
Love the colors and DP

Anonymous said...

This is TOO cute and I love the sparkly water! Great summery card :).

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips