Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My I Love You

My I Love You
by Maryann Cusimano Love
I am your parent; you are my child.
I am your quiet place; you are my wild.
I am your calm face; you are my giggle.
I am your wait; you are my wiggle.
I am your carriage ride; you are my king.
I am your push; you are my swing.
I am your audience; you are my clown.
I am your London Bridge; you are my falling down.
I am your carrot sticks; you are my licorice.
I am your dandelion; you are my first wish.
I am your water wings; you are my deep.
I am your open arms; you are my running leap.
I am your way home; you are my new path.
I am your dry towel; you are my wet bath.
I am your dinner; you are my chocolate cake.
I am your bedtime; you are my wide awake.
I am your finish line; you are my race.
I am your praying hands; you are my saying grace.
I am your favorite book; you are my new lines.
I am your night-light; you are my starshine.
I am your lullaby; you are my peekaboo.
I am your good-night kiss; you are my I love you.



Photobucket

post signature

5 comments:

Noelle Bolstad said...

So sweet. Love the picture of your beautiful boys! Love you, friend.

Kelly said...

So sweet! brought a little tear to my eye. Isn't that a book? hugs and lots of love to you!

Kelly said...

Yup, it is...and after I saw the cover I realized we have that book in our bookshelves.
http://www.amazon.com/You-Are-My-Love/dp/039923392X

Kirstin said...

That's beautiful! Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks. Smile!

Danni said...

I'm thinking of you...

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips