Thursday, December 6, 2007

Ho Ho Ho!

Well, we tried to get a picture with Santa the other day, but no such luck. Henry was fine with it, loved pointing out the snowmen, the bears (all decorations along the long walk to the big guy). He even liked Santa....until he moved. It was all downhill from there! They did get one picture, but it looked kind of like one of those you see on the Ellen show (you know, the "worst Christmas pictures ever"). So, needless to say, I passed. On the way home I thought I should have bought one just to send to the show. LOL! I bet we totally could have gotten on!



So, for now, all we have is this one from last year. I just love this pic. I remember backing him up to Santa that day so he couldn't see where he was going and wouldn't cry. Santa complimented me on it afterwards. ;o)





The only good news is that I didn't make the drive just for that. We were at the mall doing some Christmas shopping, and there was no line, so I took a chance. We might still head to the FDL or Mayfair mall this season, so maybe there is still hope.... but I'm not counting on it!

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips