Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cards!! Finally!!

Here are the Valentine cards I made this year. Check my SCS gallery for more details on paper, ink, accessories, etc. used (sorry - don't feel like typing all of that again!).


This one was for Papa from Henry. Getting the heart in that little dinosaurs mouth was a trick, but I think it turned out cute in the end.



This one is for Darrin from me (thanks gain to Uncle Donnie for cutting that So Many Sayings stamp set apart)! Otherwise I'd never have been able to use just the "Be Mine" and hearts on this one.


This was to my sister and her kids. I love this little mouse. It's actually part of a bigger image that I think is geared more toward birthdays, but I thought it looked a little Valentine-y with all the hearts!


This was from Henry to his godparents. I love this stamp! lol!

This was from Darrin and I to my Mom and Grandma. I have had the SU air brush tool for EVER, and this is the first time I've used it. I thought it worked well with this "Love" image.

And finally, this was from Henry to his Grandmas. I thought adding the dazzling diamonds on the heart really made it pop!

post signature

1 comment:

Sarah Green said...

girl I was about to give up on you I thought you quit stamping!!!! Henry is getting big!!! what a cutie!!!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips