Thursday, April 23, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peeks, Day 3



Here we are at our final day of Sneak Peeks. Have I told you how much I love this set? Because I do. A lot. And of the four peeks I've showed you this week, this is my favorite card! I just got all of this gorgeous textured paper from SU, and I am in LOVE! I paper pieced her towel in that dotted paper, and then used coordinating papers to finish the card. Cute, no? Some friends and I go to a big waterpark in the area every summer, and we've missed the past three years because we've been busy taking turns having babies. I thought this would be the perfect card to send them suggesting we get back to our old habits this summer! :o)

And in case you're wondering, here is what the whole set looks like:



Go on... Admit it. You need it! Click on over to Pink Cat Studio and snag one for yourself. You'll be glad you did!

Photobucket

post signature

14 comments:

LeAnne said...

Just adorable--I have enjoyed seeing all the things made with this set!

Lorie said...

Oh, my gosh girl! I love it! :o)

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!
Love the colors and the cute buttons

Christi Flores said...

OMG how cute!! I adore this image and this gorgeous color combo!!

Becky Carafa said...

ca-yute! Love the piecing and those buttons!

Maria said...

Awesome card, Sarah!! that Lily is definitely a cutie. I love the summer images of the new set. . .it's a fun set to create sunny projects. Wow, i love that dp and that color combo!! I think I may just need to get that paper!! You colored Lily so beautifully! You did a fabulous job with the sneek peaks!! Loved all your creations.

maria

Mariska said...

This card is so cute Sarah!! I love the papers you've used and your colouring is just superb as it always is. I received the punch you've used just the other day and haven't used it yet but looking at your card I have to try it out soon. I've loved checking out your gorgeous cards over the past days sweetie!!

xxx
Mariska

Sparkplug17 said...

Your card is just darling! I love the polka dots.

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh goodness...I love the clean lines and pretty paper with this image!

Danni said...

Seriously too cute!! Wonderful job!

Debby said...

This set looks adorable! And you know I don't comment every time over here either although I do read when you update as you are in my google reader. So we're even! And I love your stuff too! And Wowza! Congrats on the weightloss. That is a major accomplishment. I can't even lose 5lbs. so way to go girl!

Jodi said...

Very cute, I love the papers you used and the cute little floral buttons for accenting.
Hugs,
Jodi=)

Lisa Foster said...

Oh my goodness this is so CUTE! I've gotta get these stamps! How sweet! Fantastic card! WOW....love it all!

Janna said...

Sarah this is just absolutely adorable!!! Seriously! I really think I need to order this paper now! IT is amazing and I love the way you laid it out! Great job on the paper piecing as well! Looks amazing!!!

Smiles,
Janna

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips