Friday, October 19, 2007

Soooo Sleepy!



These were taken a week or two ago on different nights (obviously!). I couldn't help myself - he was just too stinkin' cute with his rump in the air and then with his Tigger! And I thought these posts were fitting for today because I am beat! Henry and I are joining my Mom and Grandma for a week long vacation in a few days, and I have been running around like crazy trying to get everything packed and ready to go for the trip. I think I'm on top of it, but that will probably be my downfall in the end!

As for the pregnancy, all is well. We've been able to hear the heartbeat and everything is going well so far. I've been having some problems with my feet (bursitis in one, tendonitis in the other) and the Dr. seems to think it's partially due to the pregnancy, so I'll have that to look forward to for the next five months. Woo hoo! (Do you sense the dripping sarcasm?!)

I've had a few cravings.... mostly the roast beef sandwich from Friar Tuck's, but more recently plain Lay's potato chips (not Ruffles, mind you) with French Onion dip. I've been indulging on that one this week, but that will come to an end soon. I can't keep eating that garbage or I'll balloon! So far I've only gained three pounds (was up to six, but lost three and it has stayed off for about a month now). It's the same as it was with Henry. With him I ended up leaving the hospital weighing less than when I walked in. And no, it's not something I'm trying to do - it just happens that way for some reason.

So, that's our life in a nutshell! Thanks for reading! :)

post signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Oh, my Lord, Sarah...he is adorable! Sorry you are having some problems with your feet. Have a great time on your trip! :o)

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips