Thursday, March 20, 2008

One Week From Today!!

In case you haven't noticed, the "creepy fetus" to the left (as one friend calls it - lol), is off. The widget is based on my due date (April 6), not the c-section date (March 27th). If all goes as planned, baby Jack should be here by about 2pm next Thursday afternoon. I have to go in at 10am, and they are supposed to do surgery at noon... but this hospital (in my experience) is late with EVERYTHING so I'm guessing it won't happen until a little later.

Of course, then there is the message that was left on my machine tonight while we were at dinner asking me to call about my "hospital admission scheduled for April 3". That was the original c-section date. The nurse supposedly changed it to 3/27 a week ago and cancelled the April 3 appt.... but obviously not. Why doesn't that surprise me? I am getting to the point of frustration/disgust with this healthcare facility that I am almost afraid to give birth there. :o(

Ok, enough of the negative Nellie routine. Everything will be fine.

If I just keep telling myself that, maybe I'll believe it!

In other news, we're picking up the crib this weekend, and I'm getting a pedicure Sat a.m. so I should be all set. :o)

post signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Ohhh...that is so disconcerting. I just know things will be okay though and you must be so excited

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips