Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In #10

***Scroll down for my Pink Cat Studio sneak peeks!***

***Don't forget I have BLOG CANDY up for grabs, HERE!***

Another Wednesday, another weigh in! How is everyone doing? I lost 6/10 of a pound this week. It's not much, but I'll take it. I'm proud of myself for basically being on this plateau for almost three weeks and not giving up! There have been so many times in the past when I've hit a plateau and then just called it quits out of frustration. So far, so good though. I decided yesterday that I need to do something else to help me get past this little speed bump, so today I started counting calories. I'm giving myself 1800 calories/day, which is the number recommended by The Biggest Loser book that I'm reading. It's 4:11, and I've used up 1148 so far. 1800 calories seems like a lot, but it's not. LOL. I mean, I'll survive, but I'm pretty sure I was eating more than that before, which could be why I stopped losing. Doh!

So, we'll see how this goes. I'd like to stick with it for a week and see what results it brings. I just want to make sure I lose these last 9.4 lbs before the season (and consequently the Pound for Pound challenge) ends in early May. It's definitley doable, but I need to stay on top of it so the time doesn't get away from me and I'm crashing on an all-watermelon diet on April 25th. LOL. Ok, so I would never actually do an all-watermelon diet, but you know what I mean!

How has this week been for you? How close are you to the goal you set for this challenge? Do you think you'll make it?
Photobucket

post signature

4 comments:

Lorie said...

Not a good week for me with food BUT I keep exercising so I think I'm okay overall. I'm not getting discouraged either...I know I can do it! 1800 calories is the most I'm supposed to have according to WW so that is why I try to fall at. When I eat too much I can tell because my stomach REALLY hurts! Anyway, stamp club tonight so I have to run...GREAT job with staying committed...I'm really proud of you!!!

Kelly said...

Not a great week for me, but just wanted to give you a pat on the back for a job well done so far. 6/10 is still something!

Sue from Oregon said...

Good job Sarah...I watched biggest loser last night or whenever this week and was somewhat disappointed in how they treat weight loss. Only 4 lbs? Only 6 lbs...these people have lost amazing amounts of weight in 3 months...way too fast is my impression...100 lbs in that short of time...! You keep up the slow and steady loss and you WILL keep it off and that is your true goal! Even if you lost only 2 lbs a month...that is 24 lbs in a year...that would make me happy!

Pat's little corner of the world said...

I'm crying this week I gained .04 ozs...But I will get it and more off next week...I'm proud of you Sarah keep up the great work...and I mean work...

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips