Sunday, May 3, 2009

Wednesday Weigh-In #14....on Sunday

Hi friends, here I am... late again. I'm happy to report though that I have finally met and exceeded my original PFP Challenge goal! I pledged to lose 28 lbs in this challenge, and to date have lost 30, so I'm excited about that! I went to the PFP website and reported my weight loss. Even if you didn't meet your goal, be sure to log in over there and do the same... every pound counts! May 5 is the last day to submit your information...

Since the PFP Challenge is over, I'm going to make this my final Wednesday Weigh-in post. If you're interested in following my progress, you can continue to click over to my blog periodically and look at the side bar... I'm going to find a new image to replace the PFP image, and update my progress there as time goes on. I'll probably also mention some milestones in random blog posts as well.

If you do decide to pop in every once in awhile, you will probably notice that my # of pounds to lose goal will continually increase as I meet each goal. For instance, my sidebar currently states that I've lost "27.4 of 28 lbs". My next goal is to get to the weight I was at when I met my dh, which isn't really that far away.... so after I finish typing this, I'll be changing that area to, "30 of 33 lbs lost"... Then once I hit the 33 lb goal, I'll set a new one, and adjust the numbers again. Make sense? I hope so!

Thanks for playing along with the PFP challenge, or supporting me while I worked toward my goal! All of your comments have been more helpfult han you realize.

Photobucket

post signature

8 comments:

bridget {bake at 350} said...

Well, I hate to leave this on a weight loss post ;), but you WON the See's Candies giveaway on my blog! Yay!!! Please email me {bridget350(AT)gmail(DOT)com} ASAP with your name & address...See's would like to mail your gift card Monday.

Thanks for entering!

Lorie said...

Way to go Sarah! I'm so proud of you! I had a great week until Thursday but it's kinda gone downhill since then. Today, however, is a new week. Did I make my goal? Not quite but it is my fault for playing around in the beginning. I'm not discouraged though and will continue down to where I ultimately want to be. Have a super day Sarah!

Sue from Oregon said...

Sarah...Congrats on reaching your goal...what an accomplishment! That's a heck of a lot of cubes gone!

Maria said...

Congratulations on reaching and even exceeding your weight loss goal, Sarah!! Whoohoo!! It's time to celebrate!!

Maria

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats Sarah! I'm so proud and happy for you.

i {heart} papers said...

That's so awesome! Enjoy the chocolates!! Just spread them out and they won't be so bad!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you Sarah! What a great accomplishment! It's amazing what we can do when we set our mind's to it and trust the good Lord to help. I am so proud of you!!

Mindee said...

WTG Sarah! I am really happy for you. Keep up the good work.

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips