Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Catching Up, Part II



Another layout a few months late! I received this pre-made page set from my secret sister in the first round on Splitcoast. I loved the pages, but knew I wanted to save them for after my first baby was born (and I wasn't even pregnant when I got them!). All I had to do was add photo's and journaling. So easy! I also added a few stamped images from the old SU set called "Happy Fright Night". The sentiment with the same words, as well as the "Come over for a spell", and the candy images around the diamond shaped picture are all from that set. The pages are "Picture Ready Keepsake Kits" by Keepsake Corner.

post signature

1 comment:

Little C's Creations said...

Aloha Sara,

Great layouts!!! I have added you to SCS's Blogroll. Keep up the great work!

Hugs n' Aloha,
Jen

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips