Saturday, July 28, 2007

Primavera Pasta Salad


The salad was a hit at the Choraliers Summer Picnic! I have looked long and hard for a good pasta salad recipe that was easy to make and tasty too, and I think I finally found one!

Here is the recipe:

1 pkg pasta rings (I used Creamette)
1/2 lb provolone or mozerella cheese, cubed (I used moz.)
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 medium red pepper, chopped
1 c. sliced black olives
1/2 to 3/4 c. chopped green onion
1 8 oz bottle of Italian dressing
1 tsp. Italian Seasoning

Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water to cool quickly; drain well. In a large bowl, combine pasta with remaining ingredients; mix well. Cover; chill thoroughly (I made it the night before). Stir before serving.

If I had it to do over I think I'd use the one green pepper and then dice up one large tomato instead of the red pepper just for a little more flavor variety. Either way it's delicious!

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips