Thursday, July 26, 2007

We are pooped!


I can't believe it has been over a week since I've posted. I have been running like a mad woman, but couldn't even tell you what it is I've been doing. I had my first Stampin' Up! workshop last Wednesday, and that went well. I'm expecting the box to arrive Monday the 30th and can't wait to play with my new goodies! I was the hostess of my own show and therefore ended up getting a free stamp set plus I think it was $40 worth of merchandise for free as well! It's good to be the hostess! :)

This week has been crazy. Monday (I think it was Monday - maybe it was Tuesday?) my friend Julie and I took our first roadtrip with our two boys (Henry, as you know, is 13 mos and her son Caden is going on seven mos) to Green Bay for a little shopping at lunch at... guess... yeah, the Olive Garden (duh!). All things considered, it went well. But those boys sure do play off one another when it comes to crying. Either they were both crying or they were both content. When one started in the other would out of sympathy! ;) It was a good time.

Yesterday, Henry and I drove to Milwaukee to attend the funeral visitation for the Mom of another dear friend (Greg, my former employer). I had never met her but still was incredibly touched and saddened by the event. Since we were going to Milw, I also made plans to have lunch with Jenn before hand. It's always good to see old friends.

Today, Grandma and I cooked a special lunch for my Mom (BLT's and sweet corn - a few of her favorites!). She has been super busy and stressed working double shifts every day this week for EAA (http://www.eaa.org/ for those who are not familiar - a.k.a. the week that 700,000 tourists invade my town of 60,000).

As I said, we've kept busy! This weekend we have two picnics - one for Choraliers (http://www.oshkoshchoraliers.org/, the community choir where I sing, dance, and serve on the board of directors - look for me on the photo's page!) on Saturday and then our annual Kromm Family Reunion on Sunday. I'm planning on making a new recipe for some sort of Pasta Primavera (cold) pasta salad for Saturday - I'll share the recipe here if it's any good. Sunday's dish is still up in the air.

I'm hoping I'll have more time for stamping and scrapping soon and will be able to get more projects posted. Stay tuned!

post signature

1 comment:

Valorie said...

Awww! Henry is so cute sleeping on the floor.

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips