Thursday, August 2, 2007

Secret Sister Reveal


For the last three months I have been participating in a secret sister exchange where I have been sending cards regularly to a gal in Georgia and receiving wonderful cards and goodies from a gal in (I believe) Ohio. It's been great fun, and I'm sad the round is over! I just sent my gift out to Daisy (my "little sister") on Monday and included this card. I just got this set from Stampin' Up! and was eager to use it. I also have been wanting to try some new, maybe a bit unorthodox, color combinations - hence the little splash of blue! The picture is a little fuzzy, but you get the drift. The small print reads, "Blessed are the happiness makers".

Stamps: Word on Word, Print Pattern
Paper: Chocolate Chip, Always Artichoke, So Saffron, Bashful Blue
Ink: Chocolate Chip (stamped off three times for the background)
Accessories: brads, vanilla grosgrain ribbon

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips