Sunday, September 2, 2007

I'm still here!

And the saga continues.... We're still waiting for my new laptop, and I'm still struggling with dh's pc, which also needs rebuilding or torching (whichever comes first!). This pc (dh's) has now begun what I fondly refer to as the "Groundhog Day Effect". Every time I log into blogger or SCS, it logs in about five days earlier and I have to continually refresh to get current information. The two cards (baby card and mouse card) that are below this post were not both posted on Sunday, Sept. 2. They were posted two days apart! *sigh* This is what fun my pc life has become.

Dude, where's my Dell?!

Life here is going well. We had a big rummage this weekend with my Mom and Grandma, and the family across the street had one as well. We collaborated our efforts on advertising and as a result had a very good turn out. We hauled just about everything that was left to Goodwill afterwards, so the house is free of clutter finally!

Darrin and I both started classes this week for our MBA's. This is my last class, and I refuse to drop it for a THIRD time so I will *finally* be done with this dang degree in December. I swore I'd never go back for another class, but the thought keeps nagging at me. I'd really like to take some math and economics classes (it's a sickness, I know), but I think I'll wait awhile on that one. I also need to take some cooking classes and expand my horizons a bit in that area as well (Greg, are you reading this? lol - start a class!).

Other than that, life continues as normal. Stay tuned for more pics and posts once all of our pc issues are ironed out!

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips