Sunday, September 2, 2007

Thanks for Lunch


Wow - I can't believe this crazy computer actually let me upload a photo. It's a Christmas Miracle! :) "Technical Difficulties" (see post below) continue, but here is an exception!
I made this cute little housemouse card for a friend who treated Henry and I to lunch last week at El Azteca. It's one of the few food related stamps I have, but I thought it was fitting because I looked similar to that little mouse when I left. LOL!
The card is made using the spotlight technique. WW and Bashful Blue cs, going grey (background) and basic black (colored image, sentiment) ink, prismacolors and gamsol for coloring, and b/w gingham ribbon. The sentiment is from the SU! set called "Much Appreciated" (which by the way is one of the handiest little sets in the world if you make a lot of thank you cards!).
Sorry for all of the dead space around the picture. I can't seem to find a photo editing program on this computer either. No surprise there *sigh* .

post signature

No comments:

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips