Thursday, May 29, 2008

Beautiful Butterfly



We had our friends Adam and Oksana (SCS: Osaki) over Sunday night for supper (ordered in, mind you!), and they brought this super cute card with them. Isn't it awesome? I grilled her for the details when I opened it, and she said she inked the bg stamp with (I believe) Certainly Celery, then wiped the ink off of the flowers and butterflies with a paper towel and re-colored them with her markers. The butterfly is a sticker.

Once more, you'll have to excuse the photo. I took this at the same time as yesterday's picture - in direct (read: too much) sunlight. The good news though is that my OTT-lite arrived yesterday (!!) so as soon as I get it set up, I'll be good to go for picture lighting! And, my Copics are on their way too. I think they should be here today, or tomorrow at the latest. Woot!

Enjoy the day, and while you're at it, check out the blog candy over at Going Buggy and Pink Piggy!

post signature

6 comments:

david santos said...

Very nice, my friend, very nice!
have a nice day

Lorie said...

Oh, I love it! You lucky girl!

Unknown said...

I LOVE that backgrounder! It's on my June list.!

Unknown said...

So, so pretty!!!

Alison H said...

Lucky duck! that is a great card! I really like the brads for the flower centers as well!

Anonymous said...

Pretty card.

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips