Sunday, May 25, 2008

That's Me!


A friend recently asked me to create a 4x6" contact card for her. The front of the card was supposed to represent who I am, and the back would contain all of my contact information (isn't that a fun idea?). I thought about this for awhile, and came up with different ideas. When I was up nightly with Jack at 3am *grrrr*, I was certain I'd be using the Grumpabella image, but ultimately I decided on this House Mouse stamp instead. There I am... the Mama Hen, taking care of all three of my boys (Henry, Jack, and hubby ;o) ).

Details:
Stamps: Flannel Plaid BG, House Mouse
Paper: Always Artichoke, Really Rust, Barely Banana, Ruby Red, Very Vanilla
Ink: Basic Black, Really Rust
Other: Raffia, Weathered Brads (non-SU), Prismacolors, Gamsol

post signature

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Very nice card...great coloring!

Lorie said...

I think it is awesome! Thanks for making it!

Rhonda Langley said...

What a cute stamp! Love the coloring!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Thank heavens for your explanation. I thought that you were calling yourself a chicken--LOL. Cute card.

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips