Saturday, May 10, 2008

Cheers to You


Looky what the mailman surprised me with yesterday! This beautiful BRAK (Birthday Random Act of Kindness) is from SCS'r SilentRN (for those who are curious, the big day is May 18th). I just love the look of the partial Cuttlebug technique (find more samples of the technique in Heart Prints Cuttlebug Gallery), and totally need to get me some of those fire and ice brads on my next order! I wonder if Terri has any idea how much she is enabling me?

The picture doesn't really do the card justice at all. There are six layers total, including the base. Five of the layers are held together with the brad. Every piece of paper is embossed with either the Cuttlebug or what I assume must be the Scor-Pal. The cranberry colored square is also lifted off the paper with dimensionals.

This is just what I needed at the end of that crazy day!

post signature

1 comment:

Riley Fitzgerald said...

This is beautiful! I love all of the dry embossing!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips