Tuesday, May 6, 2008

My First Digi-Page!


After acclimating myself to my PhotoShop Elements software, I started playing around with some digital scrapbooking sites. I downloaded a (free!) kit from the Shabby Princess (link at right) site and created this page with it. The jury is still out regarding whether or not this will become my primary scrapbooking medium or not. I like the convenience of it - I can do everything right on my laptop. But I feel like I need to get more pictures on a page, and I'm having a hard time visualizing the proportions of this tiny square as a 12x12 page. I'll have to do a few and print them and see what I think. My pages are generally pretty photo-heavy, but then you don't have space for all of the fun embellishments.... Decisions, decisions!

post signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

That is super cute! I think you've done a great job with the first page!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips