Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

I received this image as part of a larger Christmas themed email from a non-stamping friend of mine. I was so surprised to see some of our little house mouse friends in it, I had to share! I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and I'll be back soon with more fun cards and yummy recipes! I have been cooking like CRAZY the last two days, and have tried to take pictures as I went along so I can share later. Stay tuned!

Merry Christmas!

Sarah
P.S. I see there's a little watermark on the .gif that says "just jeanne". If anyone knows who made it, post a comment and I'll credit her here!

post signature

5 comments:

Tracey said...

Just wanted to wish you a very Merry Christmas Sarah!!

Kim said...

Sarah~ Wishing you and your family a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS and a happy, healthy, creative, and inky 2009!
Holiday Hugs~ Kim

Elaine M said...

What a lovely opening scene!! Do you know if it is a stamp? If so, any idea where I can get it?

Hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas! Blessings Elaine

Elaine M said...

What a lovely opening scene!! Do you know if it is a stamp? If so, any idea where I can get it?

Hope you and your family has a wonderful Christmas! Blessings Elaine

Heather Schlatter said...

I love this Christmas Blikie!!! Thanks so much for sharing Sarah!!!

Heather

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips