Friday, February 13, 2009

Hang In There

It's time for another Bellaholics Sketch Challenge! Here is this month's sketch:



And here is my interpretation of it:



I used some different DP's to create a sort of floor/wallpaper look to put around this little yogabella (I actually don't know if that's her real name, as I don't own the stamp - it was a gifted image. Sorry!). I just love the colors I used on her clothes. I'm pretty sure that's YG99 on the pants and E..... SHOOT! I can't remember the top color. It's an E though. E09 maybe? A nice earthy pink. I like to use it for lips and mouths too. The hair is E39. That I remember. :)

Anyhow, I hope you like it!

Have a great Friday! I'll be back tomorrow with an i {heart} papers card. Speaking of i {heart} papers, there's something going on over there this weekend. Stalk Splitcoast and look for their banner ad to figure out what it is! :)

I think my next project will be to get this dang snowflake out of my signature. lol! I'm ready for spring!

Sarah

post signature

12 comments:

Emily said...

This is beautiful Sarah! Great sketch! I love the room you created! The wallpaper looks great! I love this! Great coloring!

Lori said...

She looks very peaceful and happy! Love the sketch and I hope to find time to use it soon.
Have a wonderful weekend!

Vicki G said...

Sarah, the colours in this are So Rich..very very Pretty!!!!

Kimberley said...

Beautiful card! I love yogabella! What gorgeous colors!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute! I lovey yogabella!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute, love the way you created a wall and floor.

Michelle-a-bella said...

Love this card and sketch! Its great!!!

Susan said...

ok, such an adorable card!!! Love the "picture" hanging from the wall. I won't be able to top this, you've set the bar too high!!! :)

Susan

Janna said...

Ohh, I really like the scene you created! It is just adorable! The coloring is perfect and the little sign is to die for! gReat job!

sMiles,
janna

Shannon Roberts said...

This is truly an amazing card. Your coloring is so purty!

Dani said...

Great job creating the floor and walls, I love it!

Debby said...

Cute cute cute. You do make your own sketches! You clever clever girl. Photoshop? Do you sketch on paper first. Enquiring minds wanna know. And I believe Yogabella is correct. Maybe not. I'm old. And I still see a snowflake ;-)

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips