Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Blog Candy Alerts, etc.

Things have been a little hectic here. We have family visiting from out of state, and tomorrow is my night to play hostess, so I've been busy trying to get the house in order. Have you ever tried to clean and organize 2600 square feet with a toddler and a baby in tow? Not fun. Thankfully I try to keep it picked up on a daily (sometimes hourly if I'm being particularly OCD) basis, so it wasn't *too* bad, but still... I feel like whining. lol. :) Oh, AND, I baked a choco-cherry cake! It's a new recipe for me, and if it tastes as good as it looks I'll share it soon!

Anyhow, the point is, I have nothing new to show you today. BUT, I do have a few blog candy links to share!

Holly, over at Hog Wild About Stamping, is giving away a clear stamp set from Cornish Heritage Farms.

...and...

Trina, of Trina's Timeless Treasures, is giving away oodles of images, stamps, paper, ribbon, etc... but the catch is you have to work for it. There is a sketch challenge involved for this one, but it's a small price to pay when you're going to be stamping anyhow! I am planning on entering, but haven't quite gotten there yet. You know how it goes.


So, that's my story for today. Stay tuned for some fun cards coming up in the next few days. My Billy stamps need some lovin' and I have a fun idea in my head for a certain Verve Stamps sentiment as well. AND, last but not least, I signed up for two swap spots that are due at the end of the month. Ack! I hate deadlines. Well, actually I thrive on them, but I hate them until I get to the point where they start to motivate me. Ok, I'll stop typing now. :o)


Enjoy the day,

post signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

Fun post! I love to see your artwork but I also love eclectic posts like this too. Good luck on that cleaning and we'll see ya tomorrow!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips