Thursday, June 12, 2008

Double the Fun


As you might remember, my friend Karen (SCS: jusgottastamp) was due with boy/girl twins at the end of May. I made this card to send along with their baby gifts before they were born, but wanted to send another quick card after they were home from the hospital. This is what I came up with. The baby stamp is by Great Impressions, and I did a little bit of masking to make it look like they were holding hands (awwwww!). I colored these with my Stampin' Up! markers, back before I got my Copics. Despite a few lines showing up I think the coloring is ok. The image square is raised up on Stampin' Dimensionals.

I hope you like it!

Details:
Stamps: Great Impressions Baby, Non-SU sentiment
Ink: Basic Black, Bashful Blue
Paper: Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Pretty in Pink
Other: Stampin' Up! Markers, Blue and Pink Gingham Ribbon, Stampin' Dimensionals

post signature

6 comments:

Lorie said...

Awww...that is such a cute card! Twins...I just can't imagine. :o)

Unknown said...

Adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

This is a cute card. It seems to be the season for twins. Be careful of the water! LOL!

cheryl (clee') said...

Your card is so sweet. The coloring looks really nice too.

loretta said...

Ahh! This is sweet!

Loretta
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com
-- offering blog candy!

MaryJo said...

Great card! Very sweet!!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips