Friday, June 20, 2008

Puppy Party Favors


As you may have read, we're having a puppy party for Henry on Sunday. It's just a small gathering with us, his grandma, great-grandma, and godparents, but I still want to make it special. I posted the party invitation the other day, and here are the party favors. I made one for Henry and one for the other little boy who will be there. Inside the wrap is a little spill-proof (supposedly!) bottle for bubbles and a bottle of bubbles to fill it with. I found them at Target for $1.99 each and thought they'd be great for a little treat for Henry and Caden. I didn't want to put a ton of time into these because they are for two year olds, but I still think they turned out cute!

The DP is Basic Grey, and the dog is "Cocoa" from Clear Dollar Stamps. Take a minute to look through their site. They have some super cute things at reasonable prices and it's all cling vinyl (which I love, as I've mentioned before). I bought Cocoa, and all of the Charlie the Horse line. I couldn't help myself!

Details:
Stamps: Cocoa (Clear Dollar Stamps)
Paper: Whisper White, Ruby Red, Basic Grey DP
Ink: Chocolate Chip
Other: Non-SU stitched ribbon, weathered brad, copic markers, sponging (edges of white paper)

post signature

6 comments:

Soguesswhat11 said...

those are really cute! I'm sure the boys will love them! Bubbles are alays a hit. ; )

Lorie said...

What a super cute idea and great execution! Bubbles are definitely a great idea...even my 10 year old still loves them!

Holly Young said...

Sarah, Thanks so much for your help with the photos on my blog! I'm also really glad you left a comment so I could find your blog; it's wonderful! I love the sense of humor I've seen in your darling cards.

Holly
hogwildaboutstamping.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Absolutely darling! I love those bubbles, definitely worth it to keep the mess to a minimum. Have a great party, Hankalicious!

Tracy said...

How stinkin cute are these? What a great party favor! You know they will actually get enjoyed instead of thrown away while the kiddo is sleeping! :)

Paula said...

These are very cute! I'm sure the boys will enjoy the bubbles and the moms will enjoy the packaging!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips