Monday, June 2, 2008

Welcome Neighbors!


Here is another card from the archives. I made this last summer for a couple who moved into the house down the street. I love this set, and wish I had more opportunities to use it. I sponged Tempting Turquoise on the edges of the main image, colored the image with prismacolors and gamsol, and used the DTP technique on the turquoise background.

Details:
Stamps: Right at Home
Paper: Tempting Turquoise, Yoyo Yellow, Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black, Tempting Turquoise
Other: Tempting Turquoise & Yoyo Yellow grosgrain ribbon, B&W gingham ribbon, prismacolors, gamsol

post signature

5 comments:

loretta said...

I will NEVER give up this SU set, it is one of my all time favorites! I love the colors and your blog!

Loretta R.
www.msrhetta.blogspot.com -- offering candy!

kerianne said...

Gorgeous card!! Love the colors and how you colored just one house!!

Stephanie said...

I love how you just colored one house in.

Mandy said...

How cute to color just the one house! Very adorable card!

Anonymous said...

So cute! I wish, wish, wish I had gotten this set. I always wanted it and decided I could live without it. I was wrong. :-(

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips