Monday, January 26, 2009

I Chews U


Guess who's ba-ack?! BUBS! Here he's paired with another senitment from the set - "I Chews U". I love the sentiment, and thought it would be especially appropriate for an edible valentine. I found this little clear plastic box in my stash and filled it with red tinsel and Reese's Peanut Butter Hearts (all of which are conveniently hidden by the foil). I thought it would make a cute valentine for someone special.... and let me tell you, they have to be dang special to get my Reese's hearts!!! I lovvvvve Reese's peanut butter cups to the moon and back.

Pretty much everything I used is from i {heart} papers, and Kate is having a HUGE sale right now to make room for all of the things she is going to order at CHA. Be sure to click over to the store and take advantage of the sales when you get a chance.

i {heart} papers supplies:
Bubs The Beaver (Our Craft Lounge)
Labels 2 Nestabilities
Flying High DP
Coffee Shimmerz
5/8" Pink Twill Ribbon

Sarah

post signature

15 comments:

Courtney said...

Oh my! This is fantastic! I'm with ya on the reeces...

Kimmie said...

This is so cute - great idea - and PB and Chocolate make a fabulous gift!

Lorie said...

STOP using that stamp! I think it is so cute...don't make me buy it! :o)

Maria said...

Oh, my Bubs is so too cute. Love his cute teeth! LOL!! Love your box project! Such a cute project for Valentines!! Great job coloring Bubs too!!

Maria

Christi Flores said...

This is too stinkin cute!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

I'm with Lorie...this is such a cute stamp set! I am trying to use what I have already...but you are making me want this everytime you post your cute creations.

Tracey said...

This is just adorable Sarah!!! :)

Janna said...

Sarah this is just adorable!! I love the paper adn the image you colored is fantastic!! I love Reese's hearts too! They are delish!

Smiles,
Janna

Lise Roy said...

This is a great project!

Love it!

Holly Young said...

This is really cute Sarah. I like how you wrapped the ribbon around the box twoce and then tied it. Hey tomorrow is weigh in Wednesday so you'll be glad you didn't have those peanut butter cups.

Scrappy Doo 2 u said...

Soooo cute.... great gift idea.

I still would love to do an image swap with you with this stamp set.

Dani said...

Mmmmm, peanut butter cups.....

Ahem, what I meant to say was- Cute, cute, cute! Bubs is such a cutie! Great job! :)

Agus said...

Oh so cute!! i love it!! beatiful!
i like the paper you used!!

agus Yornet
blog: http://ayhandcraft.blogspot.com/

Emily said...

How CUTE! Love the papers you used! Great colors! Your coloring looks great, as always! TFS!

i {heart} papers said...

ADORABLE!!!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips