Monday, January 5, 2009

Lily the Fairy Contest


Did you see that Melissa at Pink Cat Studio is having a little challenge? You can see all of the details here, but basically she has produced this super cute image of Lily the Fairy in an electronic format. All you have to do to enter the contest is print the image, make a card with it, and email it to Melissa at pinkcatstudio(at)gmail(dot)com. The DT will help to choose a winner, and the winner will receive a PCS stamp set of her choosing. AND, if you win you could even choose one the SUPER CUTE new sets that are being released on January 15th! How cool is that?!

For this card, I used the new nesties and adorable hearted ribbon that I recently received from i {heart} papers, along with some Basic Grey background paper that was a gift from Korin over at Sweet n' Sassy Stamps. The base color is Pink Pirouette, layered with Gable Green. I picked up the little heart brads at Michael's. I figured they'd come in handy over the next month or so, and I was right! I colored Lily with my Copics, but her rosey little cheeks didn't come out the way I'd hope. Just ignore that part, mmmk? :o)

Oh, and before I go.... Holly left a comment on my Bee card asking what my middle initial (B.) stood for. She guessed Beth, but she was wrong. Anyone else (who doesn't already know) want to guess? I'll give you the answer on my next post. ;o)

Sarah

post signature

16 comments:

Lorie said...

My goodness Sarah...this is super cute! Nice job!

Kristine said...

VERY CUTE!! Love that image, and I have this bg paper too! Neat to see other cards made with it.l LOVE that heart ribbon ;) And your label shape is adorable--is that a SU! BIG SHOT Die??

Kristine said...

VERY CUTE!! Love that image, and I have this bg paper too! Neat to see other cards made with it.l LOVE that heart ribbon ;) And your label shape is adorable--is that a SU! BIG SHOT Die??

Kim Dellow said...

Oh Sarah that is just so cute. Kim

Holly Young said...

Well after seeing your super adorable card I don't see any reason to enter. You've got it wrapped up Sarah.
hmmm...Beth seemed to go so well with Sarah.

Dani said...

How stinkin' adorable! I downloaded the image. Then I forgot to print it. Now my office is torn apart and I can't print it. Sigh. Oh well, I'm with Holly, you've got it wrapped up!

Melissa said...

Adorable card Sarah!! I love that ribbon!
I'm guessing Barbara for your middle name :) Mine starts with an A and I'll bet you never guess it!!

Emily said...

This is so cute Sarah! What a cute image! Love that ribbon and the nestie shape! TFS!

Hmm, I can't think of many B names...what about Beverly?

Tracey said...

This is adorable Sarah!!

Anonymous said...

Your card is perfect!

How about Bea for your middle name?

Susan (peebsmama) said...

What a cutie. That nesties label 2 really showcases the image.

Gina Lindsay said...

How sweet!!

Hmmm B names... Bethany?

Jen del Muro said...

so cute!

Kim said...

Sarah that is so super cute! So adorable and that ribbon is to die for! I gotta get me some of that!!!! Very cute!
Let's see....the "B" stands for....Bertha...Just Kidding, how about Bridget?
Hugs~ Kim

Janna said...

This is so adorable!!! I am dying to get this labels nestie!! This is so cute, but I am seriously in love with the ribbon!! It is the perfect touch!

Lots of smiles,
Janna

Lise Roy said...

Beautiful!
Love the colors!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips