Saturday, January 3, 2009

Happy Bee-Day!


Here is another card using this Hap Bee Day set that I am absolutely in love with from i {heart} papers. You may have noticed from comments I've left on your blog that my SCS name is "Sairabee". B is my middle initial, and the beginning of my obsession with these little critters. :)

The background paper you see here is called Venetian Lace. I love the texture of it, it's almost a canvasy feel with a foil type look. Lovely! And the paper is printed on both sides... the black and white you see is one side, and the yellow is the other.

If you haven't clicked over to i {heart} papers in awhile, be sure to go take a look. Kate has lots of AWESOME new Valentine's supplies in stock (gorgeous papers, and super cute stamps, among other things)! Did you know she also carries Our Craft Lounge stamps? Aren't those just the cutest things? I got one of the sets in my January box and can't wait to show you some samples! Stay tuned!

i {heart} paper supplies:
Hap Bee Day
Venetian Lace paper
Stardust Stickles (on wings and balloon dots)

Sarah

post signature

14 comments:

Tracey said...

I love this card Sarah! Adorable!

i {heart} papers said...

Cute! I love the pen stitching and shimmer of it all!

Lorie said...

That is SO sweet Sarah...nice job!

Deb said...

Love this Sarah! You know Deborah means BEE! I love 'em too! This paper and these bold bright colors/contrasts are so perfect for them! Adorable!

Jennifer_GlitterInMyHair said...

OMGosh Sarah this is fabulous! Love the layout, the bee balloon (what a cute image), all your little "extras". So cute!

Mindee said...

Love it Sarah! I think you are awesome!

Holly Young said...

Cute, cute! I like how you tied the pink in the balloon in with the eyelets. So are you going to tell us what the B stands for? I'm guessing Beth.

Kim Dellow said...

Oh that is beautiful. I love the designer paper. Works so well with the image. Kim

Nikki Fairbairn said...

This is so cute Sarah and love the happy little bee, Gorgeous design, Hugs, Nikki x

Dani said...

So very cute! Love that paper, great job! :)

Lisa Foster said...

Totally adorable Sarah! (B) :)
Love it! Love it!

Kristine said...

CUTE!! I'm gonna have to check out those papers--I'm loving all that you do with them. :) Have a great day Sarah!

Kim said...

Hi Sarah~ Sorry I haven't been by in a while! My blogging has been on the back burner the last few days! Your work is stunning! Love the little bee card!
Hugs~ Kim

Debby said...

Cute. Do I have permission to CASE?

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips