Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pink Cat Studio Sneak Peeks, Day 3

Another double card day, girls! Be sure to scroll down! Also, if you're here for the Wednesday Weigh - in, STAY TUNED! I'll be posting that info in a separate post later this morning (after I wake up, and weigh in! I also have a yummy low fat recipe to share from one of our participants, so be sure to check back!)

Here is your first Pink Cat Studio sneak peek for today:


Have I mentioned how much I love this Kiki Kitty? Because I DO! All of the Kiki stamps are just adorable, and there are a bunch of great sentiments with it, too, that make it super versatile! i actually cut the balloons out and raised them up on dimensionals in two different layers (thank you Suzy, for that idea!) Here is a shot of the balloons when the card is laying flat:

Cute, right?! I love it. It looks all 3D in real life.
And here is your third dose of the Lily and Billy Sweetheart set:

AWWWWWW! Aren't they adorable holding hands like that? So sweet! This is another TECC sketch, by the way. I'm not sure of the number though - 48, maybe? I also painted over Lily's dress and shoes with some of my new Shimmerz paint that I won in Tangii's blog candy a few months ago (woot!). Here is a close up of that effect:


See how her dress is nice and sparkly? How fun is that?!

Be sure to click over to the other PCS DT members to see their final sneak peeks as well. These sets are just adorable - you don't want to miss it!
Check back later this morning for our Wednesday Weigh-In post, and if you're still reading, take a few clicks down the Belli Challenge list as well. I didn't play along this week due to the release, but the other girls are all breaking out their once well loved, recently neglected, stamps! :)

Enjoy the day!
Sarah

post signature

20 comments:

Heather Schlatter said...

Oh My Word Sarah that Lily and Billy card is simply wonderful. I love the light pinks and blacks and grays!!! I now have 20 different Shimmerz and Blings colors, and I adore using them on projects, but I hate how hard it is to Photograph them to where you can actually see the effect!!!

Lovely choice of colors, and I simply adore the papers you choose with it!!!!

The Kiki card is lovely too. Great use of the Ballons popped up, and great coloring to!!! Love those buttons as well!!!

Your whole team totally did an amazing job this release and I think I might go crazy waiting until release #8 to get to play along with you all!!!

Lovely Cards Sarah!!! I am super glad that you have posted at 12am too because it has allowed me to see at least 3 of the girls posts early before I head to bed!!!

Heather

Mariska said...

These are so cute Sarah!! I love the little details in the Kiki card and the dimension you gave to the balloons. And your colouring of Lily and Billy is just so sweet!! Gorgeous papers too, love those!!

xxx
Mariska

Naoual said...

You really created gorgeous cards for the sneak peeks, I love them. Great details and fabulous colouring. You did a terrific job Sarah!

xx Naoual

Tracey said...

WOW!! You're killing me with these peeks!! I love both of your cards but again that Lily & Billy image just steals my heart!!

Lise Roy said...

Both are gorgeous.

Loooove the first one!! the buttons, the colors, the balloons...

Janna said...

Sarah, these are absolutly adorable!! I love Kiki with the balloons and the way your raised them off the page. But the buttons at the bottom really set this card over the top!

Billy and Lily are just adorable too! I love, love, love the papers you used and the coloring is magnificent! Great job!

Smiles,
janna

Becky Carafa said...

So cute! I love the buttons and layered balloons on Kiki, and your details on L&B are wonderful, love the shimmerz!

Dani said...

Wow! Fabulous job on both cards! They are so adorable they make my toes curl! :)

Christi Flores said...

Oh how cute!!! I am loving these new images!!

Maria said...

Awesome cards, Sarah!!! I'm absolutely loving the buttons on your first card! They are such great elements for a card and I love the 3D look to your card. Your second card is so pretty. I love the color combo and the pretty designer paper. Awesome job with your coloring too!!

Maria

Holly Young said...

oh Sarah, these cards are so cute! You've been busy! I love the dimension on the balloons!

Debby said...

How you do it with 2 kids is beyond me. I love all the sneak peaks. The dimensional balloons are brilliant. You have such a variety of paper and I must say you use it well. Do you come up with your own sketches? I know some of them you dont, where you mentioned it but golly my brain doesn't have an idea of it's own if I willed it to. And congratulations on a healthier lifestyle. Way to go. Working out will become a habit if you stick with it. I do it every day and have been for over 20 years. You will learn to love it! Have a great day!

Jodi said...

I love the use of buttons on your Kiki card and the pretty paper and coloring of Lily and Billy on your second card!! =)
Hugs,
Jodi =)

ThePortman4 said...

These two cards are so adorable. I love the cat. So cute!

Melissa said...

These are just so cute Sarah! Thank you so much for all of your hard work on your cards! I'm so happy to have you on my team!

Cathy said...

These are amazing!! I love how you photographed the balloons to show the dimension. Super job!! I can't wait for the release!!!

Shelly Koskinen said...

These cards are adorable!!!

Vicki G said...

Kiki is cute as a button!!!!! and your Lily and Billy is lovely as well!!!

Vicki

Noelle Bolstad said...

Okay, I'm sorry to be so crass, but I love the CRAP out of all the cards you've produced lately. Seriously, it's getting out of hand. ;-)

Lisa Foster said...

Sarah, Sarah, Sarah!!! How do you do it??? These are so dang CUTE!!! Girlfriend, I'm nominating you for Super Woman 2009!
That includes (but by far not limited to) Super:
Mom
Wife
Cook
Friend
Stamper
Blogger
DT member
Uh oh, I'd better stop here...but I could go on and on! ((HUGS))

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips