Thursday, January 22, 2009

Thank You



Here is a quick card made with the Poppin' Pastels technique. The images are from the new Sweet n' Sassy Stamps release called Floral Flourishes. The DP is from Basic Grey's Eva pad. I think the little metal tag came from Michael's, but I've had it so long I don't even remember.

Speaking of Sweet n' Sassy stamps, I'm excited to tell you that Korin has decided to start a Copic Junkie's Club! Marker clubs are a great way to build (or start) your marker collection. You pay a set monthly fee to get so many markers per month, over a span of say, six months. If you think you might be interested in this, Korin started a yahoo group (HERE) where you can find more information. There is also more information on the SNSS blog.

Sarah

post signature

4 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

What a nice, soft card. Thanks for the info on the copic club. Maybe I will grow my collection from 3 LOL!

Dani said...

Very pretty! I was just thinking last night I needed to use my chalks! :)

Kim said...

So beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Lisa Foster said...

What a lovely card...so soft and feminine! Love it!!!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips