Friday, January 23, 2009

A Year of Cupcakes

Taylor is celebrating the one year anniversary of the Taylored Expressions Cupcake Challenge! Each of the cupcake sketch samplers has designed their own sketch to celebrate. I'm featuring Stephanie Hargis' sketch challenge. You can check out the sketch on her blog and find out about the prize you can win by participating!

Don't forget to check out Taylor's blog, the anniversary celebration headquarters, for all of the sketch challenges as well as an AWESOME grand prize for one random winner who participates in ALL 9 sketch challenges! We hope you'll help us celebrate this yummy occasion!

I was thrilled when Taylor asked me to help with the anniversary celebrations! I hope you'll play along! Cindy Lawrence and Michelle Barnett are also featuring samples with this sketch, so click over to see what they came up with!


Taylor also had this super cute badge made for anyone who is chosen as the Featured Cupcake Sampler on her weekly challenges. I'm honored that I'll be able to display it on my sidebar (this is the card that won me the honors back in August, if you're wondering!).
The cupcake stamp I used on the card is from Inkadinkado's Birthday Cupcake set. The DP is from the Washington Apple collection by Stampin' Up!, on a base of Bashful Blue with Pumpkin Pie ribbon.

Enjoy the day....and a cupcake!

Sarah

post signature

19 comments:

Michelle B. AKA JustPaintingAround said...

Hi Sarah! What a cute card! I love the cupcake in the center of the flowers.

Stephanie Hargis said...

This is so cute Sarah! I love the cupcake in the center of those flowers! Too fun! :) Thanks so much for sampling my sketch this week! You did a fantastic job!

((hugs))

Dani said...

Seriously cute! I love the cupcake inside the flower, genius! :)

Becky said...

I agree...u are SOOOO sweet!

Unknown said...

Very sweet card!

Sparkplug17 said...

What a great card! Love the colors and the cupcake!

Kim said...

Woo-Hoo! Congrats!
Hugs~ Kim

Lorie said...

Wow! Aren't you the schizle?! Congrats and super cute card!

Karen Motz said...

Awesome! Such bright happy colours.

Emily said...

This is so CUTE Sarah! Love the colors! The flower with the cupcake center looks great! Congrats on being featured!

Kristine said...

Cute!! :) and what a fabulous celebration she's having--will have to check that out! Have a great weekend Sarah!!

Holly Young said...

This is great Sarah! I love the little flower accent around the cupcake!

Lisa Foster said...

Wat a fab card Sarah! Pretty colors and great design! Congrats on recieving the Cupcake Honor! You really deserve it! Hope you have a great weekend!

Lise Roy said...

Gorgeous card!

Love the colors!

Kristine said...

I KNOW!! (changing my blog up...I think it's a bad addiction I have, lol) All the pink and white was driving me crazy--although suiting for the month of February...oh well. I think the warmer colors are easier on the eyes? But I'm sure I'll change my mind in a few weeks =) Is that a bad thing? Do you think I'd lose readers just because I change the look up so often? Hmmmm....well, actually I think I've lost a bunch just since I joined some DTs? Or maybe that's my imagination?? Have a super weekend!!

Christi Flores said...

Your card is adorable!!!

Maria said...

Very pretty card, Sarah! Your cupcake sure looks yummy!! Congratulations on your card being chosen! It's no wonder. . your card looks fabulous!!

maria

Debby said...

Wow to be asked by Taylor to participate in anything of hers would be an honor indeed. You should be there your cards are always so purty and this one is particulary Sweet! I like your sweet n sassy card too. I don't have any of their images. Also great info on the copics. I also purchase mine from Carpe Diem. They did say they were going to try and work on more options for shipping this year. And boy oh boy I'm right there with you regarding the comments. There are so many blogs I love and they are all in my reader but with over 1000 entries to read. No way. I really need to narrow it down I guess. Gee I'm writing a novel here I should have just sent you an email. Also the Marley & Me movie. Take lots of tissues. My dh and my dd were crying right along with me. I was biting the inside of my cheek to keep from loudly bawling. The theatre was packed :-( Can't wait to watch it in my own home so I can really let loose. Did you have a good day? Costco day here. Ugh. It's snowing. Pretty. Okay. Gotta run. Too much time commenting. See ya around. :-)

CLHAJNAL said...

I love these colors!!!1 I think it's about time to bring the bright back into our lives....and heat!!!

hugs,
Carrie

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips