Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birds Of A Feather


Well, the good news is that Henry is feeling better. The bad news is, I still haven't had time to stamp anything. BUT, I do have a new card to show you that I made last week and never got posted! I just love these Inkadinkado birds, and my blogger friend Denise was kind enough to send some to me. And by "some", I mean "about a hundred". LOL! I was so surprised when I got her envie! Holy man! It really was happy mail in its truest form. :)

The paper is more of Stampin' Up!'s Washington Apple line. I don't have a sentiment on this one, because I couldn't find one that fit right. I had one sentiment that said, "Friends come in all shapes and sizes."... at first I thought I'd use that, but then I decided against it because if I got that card, I'd be wondering what the sender was trying to tell me about my shape and size. LOL. So, for now it's a blank card. hee hee.

If you have a moment, click over to my family blog and check out the cute halloween goodies I made tonight!

And in honor of National Breast Cancer Awareness month, I'll leave you with this fun piece of flair I found on Facebook today...


Enjoy the day!
Photobucket

post signature

16 comments:

Sue from Oregon said...

This card should be mailed to someone in Hawaii! It is so happy and cheerful! And thanks for the wonderful House Mouse RAK. I love how you colored it! I hope to get a pic and posted on my blog this week!
Thanks again...aloha LOL

Kimmie said...

How did you do those embossed buttons... LOVE em!

Lorie said...

So cute Sarah! I love the bright colors...they look so nice since everyone seems to be doing fall/Christmas cards...including myself! Have a super day!

Holly Young said...

cute card Sarah! I love how you colored the birds! They are so vivid! The real buttons combined with the embossed buttons is a good idea too. I looked at your little ghost cookies too and think they are cute...they kind of look like Mr. Peanut!

Scrappy Doo 2 u said...

Great card, as usual!
Love that little inkadinkadoo stamp!!!!

Glad to know that he's feeling better, hopefully it's all up hill now.

Anonymous said...

The colors are great...I love your card. I'm glad he is feeling better.

Dani said...

This is so cute! Bright and cheery, just what I needed to see this morning in our grumpy house!

Glad Henry is feeling better. Love the b**bie flair! LOL! :)

Christi Flores said...

What a fun and happy card. I am so glad to hear that Henry is feeling better! :)

Courtney said...

What a bright and fun card!!!

Catherine said...

oh Sarah, this is just too cute and love your DSP. Michaels are now selling Inkadinkado stamps :)
anyhoo, i'm glad that your son is feeling better.

btw, i had fun emailing you yesterday ... thanks for taking time to do that.

Catherine said...

oh...i forgot...felt them today :)

Anonymous said...

Beeee-youtiful! Love the color combo!! Did you Cuttlebug the dry embossed areas, or use a stylus?

Pat's little corner of the world said...

Sarah, How nice and bright..I love those birds, great coloring..So glad the little one is feeling better..
Pat

Emily said...

Sarah, this is so pretty! I love the layout and the colors. The birds look great too! TFS!

Kimberly said...

This is adorable! Love how you colored the birds and all the buttons - including the embossed ones!

Debby said...

I love this quartet stamp. I have it but haven't inked it up yet. I guess it's time. Cute card. Love the bright colors and the buttons!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips