Monday, October 27, 2008

Exciting News!



I'm so excited to finally be able to share some big news with you! I have been chosen to be part of the design team for i {heart} papers, a new store that has some FABULOUS papers, stamps, embellishments, etc. Seriously, the Christmas papers I saw tonight were to.die.for. Poor Kate (owner) is probably fed up with me because I kept emailing her and adding to my order! lol! I can't wait to get my box and start creating so you can see what I'm talking about.
If you've read my blog for awhile, you've read about how I lurvvvve me some non-traditional colors on Christmas cards, and even more than that, I lurvvvve me some retro prints. Put the two together and I'm in HEAVEN. Check these out:

Winter Wonder

Swell Noel

Small Pink Ornaments

Christmas Trees

I could continue, but I'll let you do a little browsing on your own. ;o)

And check out this Postage Stamp paper for Valentine's Day. How adorable is that? And is it just me, or do you see 24 different cards when you look at that? All you have to do is cut each "stamp" out and turn it into its very own card. LOVE IT!
Anyhow, I'm totally psyched about this! I'll be adding a blog list of my fellow team members in the next few days, and will let you know when it's up so you can take a gander if you're interested.

Happy Monday!
Photobucket

post signature

22 comments:

Deb said...

Sarah! Congratulations! I'm so excited to serve on this design team with you! Looking forward to all the fun we'll have and to getting to know you!

Carolyn Mustopa said...

Congrats, Sarah! I'm on the team with you. Can't wait to get started!

Cathleen said...

Congrats Sarah! We will be designing together! Looking forward to everyone's fabulous creations!

Lorie said...

Yay for you Sarah! You are so talented...you so deserve to be on the DT! I'll be back to check out all those papers...who doesn't like paper!?

Emily said...

Congratulations Sarah!! That is fabulous! I can see why they picked up =).

Holly Young said...

Congratulations Sarah! Can't wait to see what you start making!

Dani said...

Wooo-hooo! Way to go Sarah! So happy for you, big congrats!

Kendra said...

Congrats Sarah! Glad to know I'm not the only one adding to my order ~ LOL!!!

I'm looking forward to getting to know you and the other girls on the team!

Kelly Schelske said...

Yahoo!! Way to go!! Love your blog byt he way!! I always love it when new I get new visitors so in turn I can visit them! ! Love it!! Hugs, Kelly

Kim said...

Congrats on the DT position! That is going to be so much fun! I love the paper you pointed us too! I know I will be there checking out more paper as I (heart) paper too! :)
Hugs~ Kim

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! You so deserve it!

Gina Lindsay said...

Congratulations!! How exciting for you.

Joan Ervin said...

Congrats on the new DT!!! I just went to the store and placed an order...love all the goodies!!!

Chrissy D said...

WOOHOO! Congratulations!!! You are sooo deserving!

Lorraine said...

Congrats Sarah! I can't wait to see what you come up with. They have really cute paper and stamps!

Sparkplug17 said...

Congrats! I'm so happy for you! Can't wait to see all of your great projects!

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy for you...you are a great stamper..They picked a good one.
you big sister

Danni said...

ya know, I read this and thought I commented, guess not!
Anyhoo, congrats!!! How fun!

Mandy said...

HOORAY! Sarah, you TOTALLY deserve it, girl! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Thats awesome..... I am so happy for you! I know you'll be a valued team member!

Doin the happy dance for you!

Debby said...

Wow Sarah! That's fantastic. Have fun!

Kari said...

Congrats Sarah! Can't wait to see what you will create!!

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips