Sunday, October 26, 2008

Teachers Rule!




Isn't this a fun card? I love all these bright colors! I have to thank my blogger friend Jacquie for sending me all of these fun Changito images, and she surprised me by throwing some school-related DP into the envie as well (what you see here, as well as some others). Thanks, Jacquie!

Believe it or not, this is actually a birthday card. Henry's godmother is a kindergarten teacher, and her birthday is tomorrow so I made this card for her, from him. I'll print something up for the inside... maybe, "...and you're my favorite one!" or something similar (suggestions welcome and appreciated!). In addition to being a teacher, she is also a HUGE advocate for books and reading with kids. I don't think I've ever known her to give ANY child a gift that didn't include a book, so these stamps really are just perfect for her! She does read my blog from time to time, but I'm hoping she won't stop in until after she gets this. If she does, well, SUPRISE! ;) lol!

I hope you all have a wonderful Sunday. Remember to take a little time for yourself - I'm sure you deserve it. :)

Photobucket

post signature

15 comments:

Lorie said...

Oh, goodness...that is so cute! I'm sure she'll love it!

Sue from Oregon said...

Oh I love the colors on this card...it all coordinates so well together! Great card!

Kimmie said...

Don't forget to take time for yourself too. And I LOVE that card!

Danni said...

Cute, cute and cute!! Love it!!

Rach said...

oh wow how cute is this....love it. hugs rachxx

Tiffany's Epiphanies said...

Awesome card!
http://argylecats.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

She is going to love the card...I know I do! Please take time for yourself, because I know you are always busy.

Anonymous said...

I'm so loving Changito too! I've made a few cards w/a diff set, but knew I had to have stamps when I first saw his image online! Great card!

Anonymous said...

Great card...she is going to love it!

Anonymous said...

So super cute! I love it! She is sure to love it too!

Anonymous said...

O my! these guys are so cute...Great card...love the layout..
Your big sister,
Pat

Kristine said...

Oh WOW...what a perfect card for a teacher!! LOVE that dp and those monkeys are sooo cute! I'm sure any teacher will tell they have several monkeys from year-to-year! =)

Catherine said...

OMG, this is just too cute!

Emily said...

OMG, that is so cute!! Great layout! TFS!

Kelly Schelske said...

Wonderful! Just love those monkey's, they are too cute!! She'll love it!! Kelly

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips