Friday, October 3, 2008

Goodbye Zoo!

I just wanted to share a quick Smilebox of our last day at the zoo. The photos were actually taken over two separate trips - one with Jack, one without. We only go on the rides when we are without Jack. And it was an overcast day, so the pictures are a little dark. Sorry. I could have brightened them in photoshop, but there were a lot and I was feeling overwhelmed. They still are ok though, so don't worry! :)

I'll have another post in a day or two with some videos as well.

Click to play Last Day at the Zoo
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

post signature

1 comment:

Lorie said...

I so love your Smileboxes! It is a little glimpse into your life and lots of fun to see! :o)

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips