Saturday, October 4, 2008

Just Another Cheesehead


Here is another card I made for my summer sister's final package. She is a fellow Packer fan, so I couldn't help but dust off some of my Packer stamps! The idea here, in case you can't tell, is to have Riley on a simulated football field. Looking at it, I feel like it's missing something, but I still think it's cute overall, don't you? I'm particularly happy with my moose-shading on this one, too.

Be sure to leave a comment and let me know your thoughts!

It's another short post day, but before I go I just want to give a heads up and let you know that I'm going to be cutting back on my blogging a bit. As you know, I've gotten into the habit of creating and posting every day, and that has to stop. Why? Well, honestly, because now my fall shows are on and I need time to watch them. LOL. There's only so much free time in the day, you know!

I'm still hoping to blog at least every other day, with some back-to-back days thrown in, just don't be surprised if you see a few more days like yesterday. The good news though, is that my dvr is down to 28% capacity, and my house hasn't been cleaner in MONTHS! :o) It's amazing what a few days off can do for you (I say a few, because the last two cards you've seen were made a week or two ago).

Enjoy the day,

Photobucket

post signature

11 comments:

Rach said...

great card Sarah, i know what you mean about posting so often it becomes almost obsessional...i should cut back a bit..will try. but i don't watch t.v..
I suppose i could clean instead!
hugs Rachxx

Kimmie said...

I hear ya about having to cut back on blogging and crafting... it's a sad time for us all. LoL. I Love the card!

Mandy said...

Good for you, girlie. I'm gonna miss the everyday posts from you, but I'm glad you are prioritizing! :)

Holly Young said...

Adorable card Sarah! I'm going to miss hearing from you every day. Personally, I've decided to cut back on cleaning. LOL!

Gina Lindsay said...

Darling card! I love the football field. I like the idea of cutting back on housework!

Dani said...

Oh my. Great card, even if it is the Packers. :) I'm with ya on the cutting back. It gets to be too much at times. I'm all for cutting back on cleaning too. :)

Kim said...

Awesome Packer card! :) I know what you mean about not having time to watch your TV shows! I am a total TV junkie and am so glad my shows are back on! Gotta LOVE Tivo! Don't think I have watched commercials in years! Hee hee! Have a GREAT weekend!
Hugs~ Kim

Lorie said...

I think your card is adorable...of course that is because I'm the new owner of it! I understand about the blogging....we'll be here when you have time! :o)

Sparkplug17 said...

Riley is just adorable! Love the football card.

Catherine said...

this is jsut too cute!

Angie said...

As a fellow Cheesehead, I adore this card! Hoping they can pull off a win this weenend as I get to go to the game...whooo whooooooo! Have a wonderful weekend!

A.Q.

P.S. ~ There is a Packer card on my blog from last season.

http://angiehasherwings.blogspot.com/2008/01/go-pack.html

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips