Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Dark Web Of....


...Bella? hee hee... This reminds of a conversation I had recently with my bff. Well, not so much a conversation, as a comment he made about my blog via email. It was something to the effect of, "What the hell? Is there a Bella for EVERYTHING?" LMAO. Why yes, yes there is, doll. ;o)

A few weeks ago, I created a blog signature for my blogger friend Kimmie. She offered to pay me for it, but instead I just asked her to send me some images of some of her Hanna Stamps and Magnolia stamps that I didn't have. She did just that, and tossed in a few Bellas and other fun goodies as well! Thanks, Kimmie!

Then I have another friend who emailed me shortly after this stamp was released... I think her words were, "What the hell? Why are her legs coming out of the pumpkin's mouth?" Hee heeeee! I love my friends. :o)

Speaking of friends I love, my friend Lorie is celebrating her birthday today! Happy Birthday, Lorie!! I have something I'm working on for you, but like everything else I've sent you, it will be fashionably late. ;o) Lorie and I found each other on SCS long before either of us was blogging. What brought us together? A mutual love for the GREEN BAY PACKERS! Woot! Go team!!

As for the card... it's ok. I think I liked it better before I added the tag, but what's done is done. You know how it goes.

Ok, enough from me! Don't forget to check back tomorrow for my first Bellaholic Sketch Challenge! There will be a little gifty for a random lucky participant! More details tomorrow... :)

Enjoy the day, and click over to my family blog for some yummy recipes I made yesterday!

Photobucket

Details:
Stamps: Trickortreatabella (Stamping Bella)
Ink: Unknown
Paper: Elegant Eggplant, Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, White (Unknown)
Other: Web Ribbon (Hobby Lobby), Copic Markers, Stickles (on web and pumpkin face), Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Small Tag (Avery), Black Brads (Making Memories)

post signature

14 comments:

Kimmie said...

Sarah,
This card came out ADORABLE... I think I might need to get that embossing plate now... what kind of paper is the black paper?

Debby said...

Sarah it's cute cute cute! The cuttlebugged paper looks shiny. That's not just from the stickles is it?

Lorie said...

This card is SO cute! Those Bella's always have something weird don't they? LOL! Thanks for the birthday cheer! Have a super day! :o) Oh, and GO PACK!!!

Katie Skiff said...

That is a cute card!! It's true...she makes us a Bella for all of it!!

Dani said...

LOL! You are crackin' me up! Super cute card!

Holly Young said...

Cute card Sarah, and I kind of agree with your friend, it does look like her legs are coming out of his mouth! You could always do like I do with those Magnolia images and draw a big jack o lantern grin!

Anonymous said...

There's something about this Bella...is she getting ready to flash me? Does it cost extra if I pop the pumpkin? What does she want from me when she says, "trick or treat"? Naughty Bella.

Jennifer Love said...

Oh now this is just a WONDERFUL card! LOVE it to bits and pieces!

Kim said...

Love your card!!!! It's gorgeous and love your little story...there is a bella for everything! hee hee!
Hugs~ Kim

Christi Flores said...

I am in LOVE with this card!! And yes there is a Bella for everything. :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh I just read your blog! LOL I sent you an e-mail asking about the signature. How much do you charge? I want one! :)

Chrissy D said...

Ohhh BTW! I LOVE the spider web on this! CUTE card! TFS!

Gina Lindsay said...

Very cute card, I love Bellas!

Rach said...

what a cute card, love the embossed spider web and matching ribbon..well cool. xx

 
Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips